One of my favourite questions by Byron Katie.
The heart ‘brain’ receives information first. Then it sends a signal to your cranial brain. From there, the brain tells your body what to do next. Sweat, tense up, laugh. When you believe a thought you react.
Heres the thing. You will not benefit from ignoring or nullify your feelings and thoughts, though you will benefit from the following steps:
- Bring your awareness to the thought and acknowledge its presence
- Tune in – ‘How do I feel when I believe this thought”?
- If your nervous system contracts, thats fear. (Go to #3)
- If you feel at peace, joy, or excitement. Thats love baby – enjoy the vibe.
- Express feelings of compassion for as long as you need so that you no longer feel contracted anymore.
Healing is instant if you want it to be.
All of my magnificent love, Kowhai xx
Get messages delivered direct to your inbox by signing up here